100 wc week #19


The Creepy doll

  Lightning thunder outside my room which made shadows dance on the walls. I shivered and pulled  my blanket over my head. Ever since my family moved here I always felt like this place was haunted because it's antique and filthy with cobwebs everywhere. Spiders surrounding the our bedrooms and the rats, they were worse, one time I saw a rat climbed up the roof and it came down the drain pipe. Another tremendous bolt of lightning thunder outside. Suddenly, I heard a ear-splitting creaking sound coming from my door and that's then I saw a doll with blood red eyes, holding a heavy, iron knife.

Comments

  1. Ohhhh, a creepy story. Lightning thunder needs and and between to the two words. You have used some very descriptive language to help tell your story and it is effective. Be sure to read it out loud to yourself and you will pick up on a few little things to change in your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 wc week #14

100 wc week #17