100 wc week #14


My Fantastic Idea

 English class was my least favorite class because we had to write a lot of essays.This time our topic was about motion, which was so boring. It was due tomorrow and I have no idea what to write about. Glancing at our Monkey cage, I hurried to fed him, and that's when it hit me, Monkeys are intelligent, what if he could do my homework so I couldn't have to do it after dinner. Dashing to my room, I grabbed my laptop and pushed it towards the monkey. But he just yanked the laptop and pushes it off the table. I guess Monkeys are not capable with homework.

Comments

  1. I like the last sentence it kind of made my laugh.
    But I don't understand why the monkey cage is in the class room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very creative idea for a story. Watch for past and present tense in your story. Also, there are some sentences that need different wording to help the flow of your story. For example Glancing at my monkey cage would be better. Also, be consistent with location where are you in location.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 wc week #19

100 wc week # 21