100 wc week #3


The professor with the color changing gloves 



There I was,staring at the picture on my wall. It was a picture of a professor examining a lime green crocodile. The professor was wearing red gloves and was holding a twisted tool to cut open the crocodile. It looked very difficult to do. I got the picture by winning the school talent show last week.

I  left my room and went downstairs.
When I can back the professor was now wearing purple gloves not red. I  blinked maybe I was just seeing things. I looked at the picture again now the professor was wearing blue gloves. What happened? I don't know.

Comments

  1. A very intriguing story. It makes me think of the changing photographs in Harry Potter. I can tell you have taken time to carefully edit your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 wc week #14

100 wc week #19

100 wc week # 21