100 wc week # 21


The Magic Seeds

My grandmother has a really green thump and loves to grow things, so before she died, she gave me these lush, aquamarine seeds that gave a luminous sparkle when I held it up to the sun. She told me to plant them on March twenty-first in the garden and then someting magical will happen. I did as she told and on March twenty- first, I sprinted to the graden and planted the seeds one by one. Right when the seeds brushed the ground, I saw many trees sprouting and they moved towards me, I saw many of my ancestors in tree form who died and one was my grandmother . . . . .

Comments

  1. Amazing introduction. I can see you have put in the time to edit your work, your sentences flow really well. You were able to create visual imagery of the scene you were describing ex. :she gave me these lush, aquamarine seeds that gave a luminous sparkle..." I encourage you to continue proof-reading your work, and I can only see you improving. You were able to take the prompt and make it your own. Next time double check your spelling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 wc week #14

100 wc week #19

100 wc week #17