100 wc week#6



The Report Of The Navy Jeans And The Dark Rain Boots 


" Breaking news! In Ogopogo Lake, we see navy jeans and pitch black rain boots, up in the hollow contaminated lake. Now according to me last week, we saw something exactly like this in the Atlantic lagoon, but it had phony denim jeans in cloudy rain boots, pranked  by someone in the city. Now, I know what you're thinking, is this real or is this a big fat prank? Stay tune and we will discuss more of this issue Tomorrow."

As soon as I heard this on the news, I knew I had to visit the Ogopogo Lake.

Comments

  1. A great idea for a story. I wonder how you can use powerful language to help tell your story and my it grab the readers attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 wc week #14

100 wc week #19

100 wc week # 21